FTP account setup in our management interface Froxlor (coming soon)
FTP account setup for FileZilla (coming soon)
How to use our Web-FTP Client:
- Click on User Accounts in the FTP section of the Froxlor administration panel for your hosting package.
- Edit the existing FTP user by clicking on the pencil icon.
- Now store a secure password for the selected user. You have the possibility to take over the given password suggestion as password by transferring it into the input field Password.
- Click Save to store the password.
- After the editing of the FTP account has been completed, please click on WebFTP in the FTP area.
- The login window of the WebFTP client will open. Enter the following login data:
master password = please leave this field empty !
Username = the username of the FTP account
password = the password chosen for this FTP account
After entering the login data, confirm by clicking the Connect button.
After successful login the WebFTP client is available.