You can set up email forwarding to an existing email address in your hosting administration.
1. Log in to www.inwx.com.
2. Click on Hosting in the left side menu.
3. In the hosting overview, click on manage.
4. Then the Froxlor administration interface will open in a new tab.
5. In Froxlor, click Create email address in the Email section.
6. Enter the desired email address and click Save.
7. Then switch to the Addresses section to edit the email address you just created.
8. Click the pencil icon at the end of the line to make changes.
9. Now select the Add forwarding option.
10. In the "To": field enter the desired email address to which you want your emails to be forwarded.
11. Finish by clicking Save.
Please note that the final setup of a forwarding may take some time.