To create a TXT record, you have to log in to the customer area first with your personal userdata.
- Click on the menu item Nameserver.
- Search for your desired domain.
- To show the DNS Entries of the domain click on the eye symbol next to the respective domain name.
- Click the Add DNS entry button in the upper right corner.
- Choose the TXT type from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the TXT record into the field Value.
- Optional: If the TXT record should have a specific name or apply to a subdomain, enter it here. Otherwise the field can remain empty.
- Save the entry.
The new TXT record is usually active and can be queried within 2 to 3 hours.