In order to receive emails, the domain needs to be linked to your hosting package.
To do this, carry out the following steps:
- Log in to the customer area.
- Click on the "Hosting" menu item in the left side menu.
- Make a note of the mail server in the "Email settings" section.
- Next, click on the "Domain list" menu item in the left side menu.
- At the end of the line behind the domain in question, click the little 'gear icon' and select the "Forwarding" action.
- In the window that opens, click the "Mail" tab.
- Enter the previously noted mail server and click "Save".
After that, the domain will be connected with your mailspace hosting package. The implementation may take some time depending on the level of propagation on the worldwide name servers.Tags: Hosting, Mailspace