You can set up an outoresponder message for each e-mail inbox.
Please take the following steps to set up the automatic out of office outoresponder message for your e-mail address:
- Log into your webmail interface with your access data. You can get the address of the webmail system in our customer area under the menu item 'Hosting'.
- Click on 'Settings' in the upper right corner.
- Select the menu item 'Filter' on the left and click on the 'plus symbol' at the bottom.
- Give the filter a name, e.g. 'Vacation' and select 'All messages' as the filter rule and 'Out of office message' as the filter action.
- You can write your individual messages to the sender in the 'Subject' and 'Message' fields.
- The filter is activated by clicking on 'Save'.