Our hosting packages can be used for all domains that you manage through us. You can divide the resources of the package among your domains as you wish.
If you want to store different content for each domain, we recommend that you create a subfolder in your main directory for the respective domain. In this folder you can store all the content for the domain in question. Then assign the corresponding subfolder to the domain.
- Log in to your customer area at inwx.com.
- Click on the menu item 'Hosting' in the left side menu.
- Click on 'Manage' and the Froxlor Server Administration Panel will open in a new browser tab.
- In Froxlor, click on 'Domains - > Settings' in the left side menu.
- Click the 'pencil icon' behind the domain in question to edit it.
- Enter the name of the subfolder under 'Path'.
- Click on 'Save'.
Your domain is now linked to the directory. It may take some time for the change to take effect.Tags: Hosting, Webspace