If you no longer know your FTP access data, you can change them in the Froxlor hosting interface.
- Log in to your customer area at www.inwx.com
- Click on 'Hosting' in the left side menu.
- Click on 'Manage' and the Froxlor server administration panel will open in a new tab.
- In Froxlor, click on 'Accounts' in the 'FTP' section in the left side menu.
- Click on the 'pencil icon' behind the respective FTP account.
- You can now enter a new password. Your FTP user name is also displayed.
- Complete the change by clicking on 'Save'.
- Froxlor can be closed.
You can now log into your hosting package via FTP. Use the displayed user name and the password you have chosen as your user name. The server or host name for your hosting package is displayed in the customer area under the menu item 'Hosting'.Tags: FTP, Hosting, Mailspace, Webspace