If you are using an email address from one of our hosting packages and you don't remember your login details, you can change them in the Froxlor hosting interface. Otherwise, you would have to contact your e-mail provider.
- Log in to www.inwx.com.
- In the left side menu click 'Hosting'
- Click on 'Manage' and the 'Froxlor Server Management Panel' will open in a new browser tab.
- In Froxlor, click 'Addresses' in the left side menu.
- Click the 'pencil icon' behind the relevant e-mail address.
- In the 'Account' line click on 'Change password'.
- Now you can enter a new password (or copy and paste the password suggestion).
- Finish the change by clicking on 'Save'.
You can then use your E-mail inbox with the new password. Use the complete E-mail address as the user name and the password you have chosen yourself. The incoming and outgoing mail server is displayed in the customer area under 'Hosting'.Tags: Hosting, Mailspace