You can set up e-mail forwarding to an existing e-mail address in your hosting administration.
- Log in to www.inwx.com.
- Click on 'Hosting' in the left side menu.
- Click on 'manage' and the Froxlor Server Management Panel will open in an new browser tab.
- In Froxlor, click on 'Create email addresses' in the left side menu.
- Enter the desired e-mail address and click on "Save".
- Now click on the menu item 'Adresses' in the left side menu
- Click the little 'pen icon' at the end of the line of the corresponding e-mail adress.
- In the next window click on 'Create forwarder'.
- In the 'Destination' field, enter the email address to which your emails should be forwarded. Confirm with a click on 'Save'.
It can take a few minutes until the forwarding is active.Tags: Forwarding, Hosting, Mailspace